Directionless

Hi! Hope you people having good life or trying to make it one!

Life is a really interesting thing. 
PS: You  are about to see high level of contemplation coming in, be prepared, it is exams effect! :P

Listening to Coldplay's : Lights will guide you home- FIX YOU

When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep

Stuck in reverse...

The third line happens often with me.

At times I feel as if I am a misfit, things are not as simple as they should be, lots of intricacies and complications are involved at several levels. This is life, It will always pose a new question in front of you and will lead a devil's grin until you find an answer to it and slap it back to it's face.

So here I am challenged again. And so would be you sooner or later but it will always depend on how you take it.

Now I am getting a bit out of context but I really dream of life as big sports ground, with grass running all across it and sky sheltering it from above. In the dark and in early morning , just have a view across and run wild in any direction. Every direction gives equal reassurance of moving ahead, for there is no beginning and no end.


It should be like this but real life is far from abstracting this concept. Partitions have been created that too by human psyche, certain directions are considered more "feasible" ,"rewarding" and "profitable" and thus is taken by many people distorting the equations of life to unimaginable levels.
Why are we after disrupting the natural flow of life?

Till now , in sorting out the life's equations, I have just reached here that there is no reference point to life and that is why you can't estimate or compare it. You can't measure it, it s not a quantity. It's just a way of doing things, a way of getting across the time zones...a journey!

This part of my life will remain inexplicable, I know that. 
Anyways, at times I myself get bored thinking to these levels, but I am forced to think at times when I am unable to get why certain things happen in a certain way.

Meanwhile, in my background:

High up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
I will try to fix you!

So left to you now. Keep contemplating and analyzing the things at critical angles. When you don't find answer , just let it go or may be write a post like this one and bury the thought under the pile of upcoming posts! :)

Whatever it is, life is good, if not it will become one soon ! Wish you a great journey!

PS: Share your views in comment. It would be great to hear back :)

Comments

  1. You're becoming a philosopher of lately :)
    Looking forward for more refreshing posts from you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! The philosopher comes out at times! :)

      Delete
  2. Nice Aditi!! By the way, the exams had already prompted me to do a diary entry!! ;)
    Anyway, Great to see someone pondering over it and coming out with something beautiful and insightful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the line "life is not a quantity"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt like reading Paulo Coelho. I tried reading it twice and slept for four times. Sad me that I'm not really into reading philosophy. But well, I do love listening to it from people. Eg. I have've heard it a lot of times from Ser Yognik. Now, I'll try it out with you, maybe you can motivate some lazy person like me.

    Though I read you blog completely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. That's quite descriptive of blogLoverShalin. Thanks for reading it completely. And yes, probability of you getting motivated is inversely dependent on extent of your laziness. :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts