Putting the ink soul to action

Quite an awkward timing for a blog post, but it just triggered to me, so I am writing it off, then would finally sleep. In mid, a couple of nice coffee shots would do no harm :P

So, what am I upto?
So many white pages inked out by me, till date, expecting myself to be this and that, a much better person with a much better soul and lively instinct. Honing my skills and creating the values, I would like my life to stand on. But does this really happens?

We sound too humane , true and justified in our writing style, and yes we are , in a way, writing imparts us that trait, but when it comes on how we actually act, we see huge deviations.

Converting out what we want from ourselves into a reality in one hell of a job. The hardest thing I have ever faced is, stop living the way I lived and inculcating thought-modulations (sounds like AM, eh? Had my communication systems viva today, so please overlook the induced effect)

This is the thing and indeed important. People  around here and everywhere at times seem so stringent about their thoughts, they would welcome no change.One change in viewpoint and you have wonders at your door.

Infact, this has in a way become my pass time, play with your life, try all aspects of it and then put in your bag those you feel good about, have a moral standard, try to put your thoughts and aspirations to action and just wait to see how it unfolds!!
:)
Good night! or Good Morning!
Whatever suits your time zone.



Comments

  1. Wohhoo sissy .. nicely articulated!! <3
    Good morning suits to mine!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D Just getting to express myself! :) n yeah....Good Morning! :D

      Delete
  2. Introspect more, you have a lots of secrets to unravel and ideas to discover. (In positive sense) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice Yognik ! But I guess you have made a generalized statement.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts