Impel

Salut ! Cava?

I realize it is a long time last post hit the blog, but it goes as and when the time permits, it has turned out rather random.

I am presently in Hyderabad, for an internship. The city has a charm, you can experience only once you are here.

It has been one month here and not even a single day was experienced being inactive.Equally unpredictable is the fact that all the weekends amazed me.
Meeting people, some known, some unknown. Travelling around the city in autos/cabs , at times with friends, at times alone, brings the much needed tranquillity to my wanderlust.

Striking random conversations with folks around, the touch of random helping hands on road while crossing the divider, the charming smile on unknown faces and the tinkling warmth in the eyes is what I hold as my impression of this city, "Hyderabad", that has sought my love and attention so far.

Being done with all the major tourist attractions namely Charminar, Golconda, NTR Garden, Laad Bazar, Hussain Sagar Lake, Shilapramam and Salarjung Museum, I am looking forth for Ramoji City now.



Apart from the places that this city holds within it as an evidence of remarkable and culturally rich heritage, the place has the capability to incite your taste buds too.
Be it Hyderabadi Biryani or any other dish, have not yet encountered bad food here. Even, some North Indian dishes are cooked much better here than in parts of Gujarat and Rajasthan!

The city is full of cafes, one near my residency too, that will transfer the state of your mind from resembling to unsettled waves to a peaceful vast terrain. Hold a book, grab a coffee and you are there, amidst peace!

The city is very active with respect to MeetUps and hangouts. Inorbit Mall, HeartCup Cafe, Blue Fox and Cafe Mocha are some places explored till now, cool for hanging out with friends/colleagues.

If you love adventure, do follow the Great Hyderabad Adventure Club that organizes cool meetups and trips frequently.

I have picked up some Telugu and understood some Telugu songs too, come what may in the lyrics or video, the music is worth appreciating, especially when it is Rehman :)

Wrapped around with its air,the city is fuelling  my impel.

PS: This is no way a promotional post for Hyderabad Tourism :P
Also, the above mentioned are opinions truly based on my perception, I would say the cities I have travelled so far, Hyderabad is one of those worth talking about. :)

Adieu !
See you in next post, hopefully soon.
                                                                                                                                      - Amateur Critic 

Comments

Popular Posts