Blog Alert

"Chuck it all, you need to jot it down now." This happens when you have loads of things going on in your life and you just want to capture it all.

So , time and again I have landed up in the "Blog Alert" zone where I have to write it out all now.

Since the last time I returned from Hyderabad, I guess, yes a lot has changed.
Tried new things :P Been to new places: Surat, Bangalore and got in touch with new people.

Life back with its dynamicness. Feels like HTTP 200 OK.
A slight slumber and a coding mindset will be cooking this post into something unpredictable, lets see.

So I will be discussing , realizations of late. *yawn*
This semester was a world in itself. It began and just ran away. As I recall I am actually incapable of remembering any of the morning incidents, apart from early mornings, when me and my night owl friends hopped around searching for food to eat.
Lectures. I should not talk about them this semester.
Umm, then campus life, not much experimentations but had a great time with friends though. Plundered cafes and hangout points. (In terms of items they offer, yes we paid every freaking time).
Ya, it was quite a treat-some time, when friends were getting placed and happy.

Lemme jump straightforward to my Bangalore trip this month. Solo again.
So I managed to check in my flight on time. Oh, wait, lemme build the plot first.
So there was this a conference in Bangalore and I managed to get a student scholarship to attend the same. The conference was quite expensive and if all that is funded for me I just can't help but attend it. Most prompting reason been I had never been to Bangalore previously and I had a bunch of really good friends there. And ya, the conference obviously.

But it was from Dec 2- Dec 4 and we have things in our life like "End Sem", so End Sem is actually a series of events named "Exams" that are meant to test your analytical and guessing abilities when you are at peek of being sleepy and unconscious.
And one of these event's occurrence was clashing with Dec 2, the beginning day of conference.
Couple of request mails --> in vain, so I decided I will give the exam and then catch a flight to Bangalore and be there by evening.
( James Bond plan, eh.) I had exam early at 9 AM and flight at 1:30 PM, so basically had it been a three hrs exam I would have gone anyways by 11:30 based on my past experiences (one of which includes missing a flight)

I barely slept the previous night, gave the exam, caught the flight and . . .
slept
Reached Bangalore. All perplexed, loads of luggage in my hands. I was searching for ways to reach some unknown hotel I had my reservation at, in some unknown place.


Names in south confuse me a lot. Bangalore is still better than Hyderabad.
Eg you can atleast  pronounce Yeshwanthpur at once rather than Gachibowli, properly. So yea there was some Tumkur Road I was aiming at next.
How to go?
I was searching for cabs when a guy came "Cab?". I was like "Hell yeah!"
And then as expected it was prepaid taxi, will cost you just thousand :)

I was like, no dude, don't mess with my sleep. (I was sleepy and tired throughout my journey).
People differ at all places. Bangalore had that "We won't really guide you but can give you some confusing advice " kinda look. Finally I spotted few buses named BMTS. Such -TS buses are usually government ones and can be trusted, even if you don't trust them, that was the only option I was having and closer to me according to Euclidean distance,  so I boarded a bus. That too it was like , I went to reception "Bhaiya, tumkur road?" and he was like "arey bhago bhago ye ja rahi h pakad lo", so meine pakad li. ("hey run run, this one is going there, catch it", so I caught)


After taking a seat, I reassured where was the bus headed to. It was a long long route, bad traffic, the bus was literally dragging, mirroring the movement of traffic on Google Maps when signal gets poorly synced, in short, barely any movement.
So, I slept again, twice, may be thrice. Maps went hallucinated, in that the bus was roaming around the same spot for last half an hour. I jumped from the last seat I was on and went rushing to the conductor, asking Tumkur Road?

He said aaega, beitho with that saintly look -_- (How can people attain nirvana so easily?) Eventually, I got down. Took an auto from there to the hotel and baam, the hotel had me I had my room, I dropped the luggage and jumped on the bed. Believe me or not this is one of the best feels in the world. I had a roomie there too. We talked but then we mutually acknowledged the tired eyes of each other and postponed the rest of "introduction" to the next day after sharing a meal.


This is just the first day, two more were spent there but I guess it would take one more blog post. I will be sharing the exciting and rather unpredictable incidents that followed.

Feeling sleepy. Need coffee.
Catch you later!

Till then, enjoy and do comment if you had similar experiences sometime.

                                                                                                
                                                                                                    - Amateur Critic

Comments

Popular Posts