Back to life

Astonished? Oh well, no, the title has nothing to do with me but rather this blog space that has been dead for years now.
Thanks to the addictive chaos life brought along and well, thanks to Medium too (wanted to move all these posts to Medium, in an elegant way, but, meh).


Haah! It's been a long time blogging. I remember the time when on my internship one of the seniors was really impressed that I manage blogs and then he (being part of "society") said: "You won't be able to take it along after job". I asked: "Why do you believe so?" and he said : "Well that's life you know, you don't get much time once job starts". And I said , in gleaming confidence (one thing you are literally full of when you are outta campus, as a fresher) : "O, I would be able to blog continually you know! Now that you have already told me this is something that is expected to happen, I'll avoid it consciously" and the conversation ended on that perplexed moment with two stretched strings playing different, incoherent notes.

An year later I joined my office. I tried blogging too, sometimes on Medium, sometimes on Wordpress or creating random domains. If nothing else, a page in diary will have it all out, but now I think the wandering spirit is back with it's pen (/keyboard? :P) to this particular corner on web.

What are we gonna talk about? Don't ask me, let's just have the conversation flowing.
Like all of my blog posts scattered all over the web space, even this one is written in devil's hour, with no sleep, high dosage of caffeine and as yet another task being exploited to accomplish procrastination on what I am actually supposed to do at this moment in time. - Just FYI.

Lol, did I just use FYI? Well this is my first "FYI" in blog posts.  If nothing else, corporate life has definitely introduced so many words and abbreviations in my vocab, the very usage of which kills the spirit of a happening conversation. These words are so grey wrapped up in moronish essence of corporate life that introduce the relatable office-ish feelings in a being on being heard/read.

Before starting this post (i.e. just after I stumbled and re-discovered this strangled space close to comitting suicide), I checked when did I last post, it was in 2016 while in college. Well life has really moved a great deal after that, isn't it?
College - > freedom, this is the first thing I can map. This is the time when you are at your full, "unquestioned" liberty on doing whatever you want to do and try being whosoever you want to be. While liberty is one of the inherent gifts life brings along, it is often suppressed when you are into any structural organisation. I am not saying corporates suck the life out of a person and snatches the liberty (not denying that either :p) but what I am definitely saying is since it is an organization (one which pays you), it brings along a set of constraints and expectations that can act as quite a hindrance to one's natural flow of life, the magnitude of which depends on the way you live. 

They are expected to operate in this way,  in order to accomplish major tasks at uber level but the quest is can we still do better? Can we attain a right balance between liberty of mind and thoughts at a personal level while being in an organization. In varied conversations I have had with people who ponder the same and have thoughts of being stuck with the system, they either quit the system and then get stuck up with some other system or they go for higher studies and once done they will pick up and get stuck with a new system or they simply quit the system trusting their potentials and chart out their own route.

While there has been negative connotation attached to the word "system" in all the lines above this one, I'd like to clarify that system needs not be seen in negative light always. Most times it happens that this "system" ends up giving you a lot of opportunities to become a better self and also endows a lot of realization and discoveries about self that you wouldn't have found had you been all by yourself.
So there are pros attached too. At times I ponder when everything is so relative then what's even the point to discuss anything. If you are into deep shit just fixate your realitivity scale and see it in good light, sleep in peace. Is it really all so relative? Is everything equally good and equally bad?
Well, I guess the answer lies within the human trying to sort it all out. 
At some level or the other you do have a fine line of right and wrong which is flexible but not completely baseless. It is anchored to some principles your soul is aligned to. What forms these priniciples can still be thought about; It may be your experiences or thoughts or parenting that inculcated those into you. Nor is it the case that they are totally irrevocable, you can with focus and consciousness redefine those for your self, but still human beings do operate across a fine line of right and wrong that defines their whole world. The more  you can fine tune this the much better and chillax levels of living you can attain.

So, when I think about whether college life was great or present one is? My answer ends up in : "Life is great", just await the next experience, thrill in spine and get your hearts all pumped up for something exciting and challenging. Make sure you keep breaking the mundaneness consciously and don't fall for principles that aren't your own but rather imposed.

Life as always shall continue to be a magical mystery, with all the experiences and thoughts that it brings along every moment I breathe, I feel rather obliged for  being alive and given the energy and freedom of thoughts and creativity.

No matter how much we have been constrained, we can always create some reality :)
For me, part of fulfillment lies in converting an abstract thought in your head into something real which can be seen and which exists! This in itself is a great power.




Now before I start sounding totally insane, let me put a stop here. Let's continue the discussion some other time in a well drafted way rather than a haywire piece of writing.
It felt great jotting the train of thought here and saying hi to all you readers out there.
Will see you in next post soon.

Till then, stay curious, keep living in full spirit!
It's time for me for caffeine intake (huh, I'll write a post on addictions next).
Meanwhile this blog be singing like:



Adieu
-Amateur critic






Comments

  1. are baba, kahena chahtey kya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on your page.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8naoe1YYFak

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts